Camp Ronald McDonald House at Stanford is a FREE ten-week program that gives ill children staying at the House or Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and their siblings a chance to experience summertime activities in a safe and supervised environment.
Most camp activities take place at the House where campers participate in activities such as cooking, outdoor play, science projects, and gardening. Lunch and snacks are provided daily. Once a week, campers take a chaperoned trip to a local activity or attraction.
Click above to read the 2016 Camp RMHS Brochure online!
DOWNLOAD the 2016 Camp RMHS Brochure (PDF)
There are many ways that you can contribute to Camp RMHS
Donate tickets for field trips:
- Planet Granite: Rock climbing
- San Francisco Zoo
- Discovery Museum
- California Academy of Sciences
- Happy Hollow Zoo
- Any others you think the kids would enjoy!
Become a Camp Ronald McDonald Counselor
- Volunteer counselors are needed for 2017 (five-week minimum commitment required).
DOWNLOAD the 2017 Camp Counselor Volunteer Application (PDF) Coming Soon!
Facilitate a one-day activity
- Share your special skills such as pottery, dance, theater, music, sports with the kids at Camp RMHS!